An ambitious website project goes to the start!
ebm-papst & wob rely on Adobe Experience Manager.
The industry leader in ventilation and drive technology, ebm-papst, has been pursuing a consistent digitalization plan for years. This also includes strengthening and optimizing the points of contact with customers in the digital world and making them a profitable experience for everyone involved.
In this context, wob has supported its long-standing customer in the development of the new international corporate website. In addition to the conceptual groundwork, this included the development of the front end and the support of the agile implementation on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) basis with two development teams - one at the customer's site and one at the selected technology partner.
Achieved project goals:
- Optimal user experience in a modern design.
- Consistent further development of the visual image of the brand.
- Maximum flexibility and scalability for global website maintenance in AEM.
Our services as a B2B agency for the website relaunch of ebm-papst:
1.) User interface development.
In addition to strategy and conception, wob was responsible for the development of a design system based on Atomic design principles, which combines common elements of all websites in a coherent component library.
2.) Component development:
- Iterative development of flexible website components specifically for the Adobe Experience Manager.
- Development of a custom front-end framework for easy maintenance and long-term scalability of the website.
The joint team from ebm-papst and wob is proud of the result: https://www.ebmpapst.com/
You are currently planning your own website relaunch?
Then get in touch with us: wob contact.