Virtual Technology Day for MANN+HUMMEL.
With wob to new perspectives.
What does it take when marketing and sales planning are suddenly off the table? When you can't visit your most important customers as usual to present product innovations, to facilitate knowledge transfer or simply to promote customer relations?
Then you need new perspectives and new ways to enter into a dialog anyway:
Together with our customer, we therefore developed a virtual version of the proven MANN+HUMMEL Technology Day.
With the aim of creating a consistent, digital user experience which simultaneously generates relevant user data via the registration and log-in process, a virtual platform was created to:
- represent the brand
- show high innovative strength
- illustrate competences clearly
- generate real marketing and business insights to all relevant target groups
Virtual Technology Day: an event, not a webinar
The virtual TechDay experience should have an experience-oriented character. Competent speakers presented relevant topics in an entertaining and engaging way. Dialogue and interaction between all participants was made possible by feedback and chat functions.
More than just an alternative - numbers, data and facts:
- 4 presentations on partnership, topics and products.
- 8 market places and 15 employees from marketing and sales.
- 33 participants from customers.
- 94 content downloads (whitepapers, factsheets etc.).
- Lively dialogue and numerous agreements for follow-up meetings.
The format not only impresses visitors, but also convinces MANN+HUMMEL across the board. The Virtual Technology Day has come to stay. This is shown by the planning already underway for the next virtual events in 2021, true to the motto: "After the TechDay is before the TechDay".
Are you interested in a virtual event?
Your contact person:
Phone: 06204 970 157