Website relaunch for Nussbaum Medien.
Nussbaum and wob: networking the home country together.
Expertise, knowledge and innovation: this is what our customer Nussbaum Medien stands for. With these values, the family-owned company - and one of the largest publishing groups in Germany - shapes local communication in Baden-Württemberg on a daily basis. In view of this important position and the digitalisation process that has just been initiated internally, a new corporate website is of course a must.
For an optimal website relaunch, you need the right partner. For example, an experienced B2B agency with the necessary expertise in areas such as SEO, conception, design and development. We are delighted that Nussbaum chose us for this.
Step 1: Target group analysis.
In order to optimise the new website to meet the needs of the users, we first had to gain a deep insight into the media company's target group. To do this, we held several target group workshops together with our client.
This preliminary work enabled us to further refine and supplement predefined target groups and objectives:
- Development of a stable technical and scalable basis for future developments
- Better arrangement of content and accessibility measures
- Development of SEO potential
- Easier and more intuitive site navigation
- Media data as a central point of contact on the website and thus simplified access
Step 2: Reaching the goal together.
And to achieve this goal, a cross-agency team of experts was put together. Including: strategy and brand consulting, content marketing, development and UX design. We supported Nussbaum with these services:
- Research & analysis - designing workshops to define requirements and goals, carrying out a competitive and UX benchmarking analysis as well as an SEO and topic analysis.
- Strategy & concept - Concretisation of target groups, definition of user journeys and user stories, development of an information architecture and implementation of a content audit.
- UX design - Creation of a visual design (moods), development of content and wireframes, elaboration of a design system and final development of UX/UI modules.
- Development - Setting up the infrastructure, developing and programming the website including product information management (PIM) for media data search, quality management.
- Roll-out - realisation and monitoring of the go-live as well as support.
Christian Engert (Head of Corporate Communications, Nussbaum Medien) on the collaboration during the project:
"In wob, we have found a strong partner that combines a high level of expertise with the right amount of interpersonal chemistry. From the first workshops to the roll-out of the new website, we always had the feeling that we were working together towards the best result."
And drum roll: the new Nussbaum Medien website!
And you can now see the results of our collaboration with Nussbaum Medien for yourself: Nussbaum Medien (nussbaum-medien.de)
Are you also planning a website relaunch? Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.