DAY OF INDUSTRIAL COMMUNICATION 2021 - even more hybrid.
wob supports for the second time at the B2B congress of the extra class.
Not "just" analog, not "just" digital - the TIK 2021 (the day of industrial communication) goes hybrid. We were right in the middle of it and live.
Last year, we helped bvik - the industry association for communication & marketing - transfer the communications industry's largest and most important B2B conference into the virtual space. The result was a B2B benchmark: the first TIK DIGITAL 2020.
And this year, we again made a significant contribution to the 9th edition of the lighthouse event for marketing and communications experts from industrial and service companies. The result? A hybrid conference in a class of its own!
The TIK 2021 as a HYBRID-EVENT.
The conference for forward-looking B2B marketing trends convinced on September 29, 2021 as a bridge builder between analog and digital participants in a true hybrid event.
The goal: the implementation of a hybrid pitch in the context of a currently never more relevant triad, consisting of the terms PURPOSE - PERFORMANCE - PEOPLE. The event was to serve B2B marketing professionals as an industry meeting point and impulse platform for inspiration, knowledge transfer and networking.
As a B2B agency, we networked analog and digital visitors on the digital platform upfront and during the TIK and thus offered all participants a value-added service in addition to the physical TIK.
Our tasks at a glance:
- Conception of the digital part of the TIK 2021
- Contribution to the development of the partner packages
- Conception and implementation of the content and functionalities of the app and platform
- Design development incl. layout
- Contributing to the video conception for the digital stage
- Moderation briefing
- Development of interaction and gamification approaches
- Project management and support of the live event (analog and digital)
In the process, we have succeeded in overcoming many challenges. A brief overview:
- Focus on content: We developed a concept that focused on the content of the presentationsand made it possible to experience the topics digitally. Our virtual visitors were able to follow the main stage via livestream. During the breaks on site, Anna Schäfer provided remote participants with exclusive content on the digital stage, such as a tour of the partner lounge, behind-the-scenes insights and live interviews with visitors on site. The highlight was the TIK talk with the speakers, which provided exciting interviews and interaction.
- Focus on the community: The exchange of information between the marketing community is an important topic for the bvik. Thanks to a digital platform, we succeeded in keeping interaction and networking high on the agenda. In this way, the offline and online participants were able to interact with each other via various channels and a sense of togetherness was created.
The technological implementation was carried out on the Hubilo platform in cooperation with Event-Tech-Partner. The video and content production of the digital stage was implemented by SportBrain.
Whether analog, digital or hybrid – write us at email@example.com! We support you in the implementation of your event!